Sunday, March 18, 2012

Condos at the Tamarindo Preserve

This photo shows one of the condo buildings at The Tamarindo Preserve.  I showed part of the site in yesterday's photo.  This photo shows that the buildings are low rise and will fortunately not change the skyline of the point between Tamarindo and Playa Langosta. Some trees have also been preserved, although this used to be a dense forest before the land was cleared and graded for condos.

I was away for three weeks in Asia until yesterday, so I have not been able to respond to comments that people left on my site, as I had pre-loaded my posts and photos.  I appreciate your comments.  I have also removed the Word Verification feature that somehow had been added to my site.  (Actually, my son removed it, as I was unable to do so.)  I agree that it was annoying.

Today is Sunday, so we have new photos posted on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site.  This week we are showing photos of Cape Breton Island on the northern tip of Nova Scotia.  It is a pristine, beautiful place.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Very nice style on these condos but, I think I like your's a lot better.

Jack said...

Well, if these will be your neighbors, they aren't too bad. Not great, but not too bad.

Kate said...

The lines of the condo are simple and clean from this perspective.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...